
How in the world is Caitlyn already 9 months old? That's about as long as I was pregnant...and I swear that the pregnancy seemed to last FOREVER, yet these last 9 months feel like I just blinked. WOW! Scary kinda! But, at the same time, it feels like she has always been in our life....it's weird....the most wonderful kind of weird I guess! She just makes us light up. What a fun age this is...so much personality! She claps, waves, entertains herself, gives kisses, only wants to be standing and trying to walk, cracks up, eats everything, just had her 1st tooth pop through yesterday, is super clingy to us, loves checking herself out in the mirror, loves being naked, hates putting her clothes on after the bath, LOVES the bath, now pulls herself up in the bath and touches the faucet (and thinks she is so cool while she does this!), gets frusterated if she can't do something herself, likes to cuddle and snuggle (sometimes), thinks Frankie is the funniest thing ever, loves to read books, is facinated with other kids, is the happiest girl when daddy comes home from work.....life is precious and we are just so lucky!





No comments:
Post a Comment